Sex Panther (Seasonal)
Sex Panther 2013 Double Chocolate Porter is a late Winter Seasonal that is brewed with Colonial Rosewood Cocoa and large amounts of Chocolate malt giving this beer a huge chocolaty flavor combined with hints of truffle and molasses. White Wheat is added to give Sex Panther a smooth, creamy head that lasts all night! Perfectly paired with smoked meats and sweet treats, Sex Panther is 6.9% ABV and dark as Chocolate. Enjoy!
Place your cursor over each title below for a definition.
- Style: Beer style is a term used to differentiate and categorize beers by various factors such as color, flavor, strength or ingredients. Double Chocolate Porter
- Malt:Malt imparts flavor & body to beer. It is made from barley, a cereal similar to wheat. 2-Row, White Wheat, Caramel , Munich, Special Roast, Chocolate
- Hops:Hops are the female flower clusters of a hop species, used primarily as a flavoring and stability agent for beer to which they impart a bitter, tangy flavor. Columbus/ CTZ
- Yeast:Brewer's yeast is made from a one-celled fungus called Saccharomyces cerevisiae and is used to make beer. House Yeast
- OG:The Original Gravity measured before the commencement of fermentation...The Plato degree is how it is measured. 15.7 º Plato
- ABV:Alcohol by volume is a standard measure of how much alcohol is contained in an alcoholic beverage. 6.9%
- Color:Standard Reference Method or SRM is a system modern brewers use to measure color intensity. Chocolate Brown
- IBU:IBU stands for International Bittering Unit - the scale used to measure hop bitterness in beer. 20
- On Draught, Cans and Kegs January - March
- Share Tweet