RailSlide Imperial Spiced Ale (Seasonal)
RailSlide Imperial Spiced Ale is based on a traditional English Strong Ale and brewed with Winter flavors, including fresh ginger, cinnamon and licorice that add an edge to this smoothly spiced ale. Deep Autumn Brown in color, SanTan celebrates the pioneering punk spirit of the American Craft Brewer with this delicious brew. Enjoy!!
Place your cursor over each title below for a definition.
- Style: Beer style is a term used to differentiate and categorize beers by various factors such as color, flavor, strength or ingredients. Imperial Spiced Ale
- Malt:Malt imparts flavor & body to beer. It is made from barley, a cereal similar to wheat. 2-Row, Caramel, Munich, White Wheat, Roasted and Chocolate
- Hops:Hops are the female flower clusters of a hop species, used primarily as a flavoring and stability agent for beer to which they impart a bitter, tangy flavor. Summit
- Yeast:Brewer's yeast is made from a one-celled fungus called Saccharomyces cerevisiae and is used to make beer. American Ale
- OG:The Original Gravity measured before the commencement of fermentation...The Plato degree is how it is measured. 16º Plato
- ABV:Alcohol by volume is a standard measure of how much alcohol is contained in an alcoholic beverage. 7.1% v/v
- Color:Standard Reference Method or SRM is a system modern brewers use to measure color intensity. Blood Red
- IBU:IBU stands for International Bittering Unit - the scale used to measure hop bitterness in beer. 25
- Availability: On Draught, Cans and Kegs November - Dec
- Share Tweet