SanTan Oktoberfest is a traditional German Lager brewed for early Autumn. Oktoberfest is known for its toasty strong malt profile with clean and crisp lager flavor.
Place your cursor over each title below for a definition.
- Style: Beer style is a term used to differentiate and categorize beers by various factors such as color, flavor, strength or ingredients. Vienna/Marzen/Oktoberfest Lager
- Malt:Malt imparts flavor & body to beer. It is made from barley, a cereal similar to wheat. Munich, Vienna, 2-row, wheat
- Hops:Hops are the female flower clusters of a hop species, used primarily as a flavoring and stability agent for beer to which they impart a bitter, tangy flavor. Hallertau
- Yeast:Brewer's yeast is made from a one-celled fungus called Saccharomyces cerevisiae and is used to make beer. German Lager
- OG:The Original Gravity measured before the commencement of fermentation...The Plato degree is how it is measured. 14 º Plato
- ABV:Alcohol by volume is a standard measure of how much alcohol is contained in an alcoholic beverage. 5.5% v/v
- Color:Standard Reference Method or SRM is a system modern brewers use to measure color intensity. 13 SRM
- IBU:IBU stands for International Bittering Unit - the scale used to measure hop bitterness in beer. 30
- Mid September
- Share Tweet