Negro Nitron I.P.A.
Negro Nitron Black IPA Arizona’s first Nitrogenated Black I.P.A.!!! Midnight Wheat gives this beer its deep garnet black hue without the sharp burnt flavor of traditional roasted malts. Negro Nitron is a clean, crisp & hoppy Black IPA. Nitrogen gives this beer a soft velvety mouth feel & the bold American hops on center stage.
Place your cursor over each title below for a definition.
- Style: Beer style is a term used to differentiate and categorize beers by various factors such as color, flavor, strength or ingredients. Nitrogenated Black I.P.A
- Malt:Malt imparts flavor & body to beer. It is made from barley, a cereal similar to wheat. American 2-Row, Caramel 80, White Wheat, Midnight Wheat, Munich, Victory
- Hops:Hops are the female flower clusters of a hop species, used primarily as a flavoring and stability agent for beer to which they impart a bitter, tangy flavor. Summit, Columbus, Cascade
- Yeast:Brewer's yeast is made from a one-celled fungus called Saccharomyces cerevisiae and is used to make beer. House yeast
- OG:The Original Gravity measured before the commencement of fermentation...The Plato degree is how it is measured. 16.5º Plato
- ABV:Alcohol by volume is a standard measure of how much alcohol is contained in an alcoholic beverage. 7.3% v/v
- Color:Standard Reference Method or SRM is a system modern brewers use to measure color intensity. Deep Garnet Black
- IBU:IBU stands for International Bittering Unit - the scale used to measure hop bitterness in beer. 85
- On draught & Kegs Year Round LIMITED
- Share Tweet