Count Hopula Blood Red I.P.A. (Limited Release – Fall)
Count Hopula Blood Red IPA - SanTan Brewing Company bears it’s fangs with the spooky spectacular, Count Hopula. This brew boasts a rich ruby red color with 99 ibu’s and an intense simcoe hop bitterness, balanced with an eternally midnight malt. Count Hopula Blood Red I.P.A. will bite virgin craft beer drinkers and turn them into undead hopheads!
Place your cursor over each title below for a definition.
- Style: Beer style is a term used to differentiate and categorize beers by various factors such as color, flavor, strength or ingredients. Blood Red Imperial I.P.A.
- Malt:Malt imparts flavor & body to beer. It is made from barley, a cereal similar to wheat. 2-Row, Caramel 80, Roasted Malt, Munich, Wheat, Victory
- Hops:Hops are the female flower clusters of a hop species, used primarily as a flavoring and stability agent for beer to which they impart a bitter, tangy flavor. Simcoe, Simcoe, Simcoe
- Yeast:Brewer's yeast is made from a one-celled fungus called Saccharomyces cerevisiae and is used to make beer. SanTan House Yeast
- OG:The Original Gravity measured before the commencement of fermentation...The Plato degree is how it is measured. 18.3º Plato
- ABV:Alcohol by volume is a standard measure of how much alcohol is contained in an alcoholic beverage. 7% v/v
- Color:Standard Reference Method or SRM is a system modern brewers use to measure color intensity. Blood Red
- IBU:IBU stands for International Bittering Unit - the scale used to measure hop bitterness in beer. 99
- On Draught, and Kegs Oct
- Share Tweet